Sunday, April 28, 2019

Baby Blankets Galore

I've been on a bit of a baby blanket bender....  I've made 5 in the last couple months for friends at church having babies and people that Dan works with.  It was tons of fun - but I'm kinda glad to get a break from baby blankets now!!  

All of the yarn was Baby Bee from Hobby Lobby - I love the way the yarn works up and how it feels, but sometimes the number of knots and other issues with the yarn drive me a bit nuts...  

The patterns are from all over the place this first one is just an icicle stitch pattern with a simple striped border.  



I'm pretty sure this was a pattern I found online, but now I can't find where...  


This one is from an Annie's Attic Baby Blanket book


This pattern came from this website



This is another one I found online, and I also can't figure out where, but I think it was called a heirloom blanket pattern....



No comments:

Post a Comment